Being diagnosed with cancer is devastating both physically and emotionally. It has an impact on your health, your well-being, your work and your relationships. More than one million people in the United States get cancer each year.
Med Quick Pharmacy has years of experience meeting the unique needs and challenges of patients with cancer. Our pharmacy team works with your insurance company to secure any authorizations needed to ensure that your drugs are covered by your benefit plan. We can also connect you with financial help from manufacturers and non-profit organizations, if available. Med Quick’s pharmacy team is available to answer questions and provide guidance to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- American Cancer Society http://www.cancer.org/
- Cancer Care http://www.cancercare.org/
- CancerWise http://www2.mdanderson.org/cancerwise/
- National Cancer Institute http://www.cancer.gov/
- NCCS-National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship http://www.canceradvocacy.org/
- People Living With Cancer http://www.cancer.net/
- The Wellness Community http://www.cancersupportcommunity.org/
- Xeloda Access Solutions http://www.genentech-access.com/hcp
- Xeloda Support Program http://www.gene.com/patients/medicines/xeloda